- Production and Custom Patterns and Plugs produced from prints or IGES Files
- Patterns for High Production runs and one-off custom
- Patterns on Match Plates for Iron, Stainless Steel and Bronze Castings
- Pattern Construction up 50 ft. in length and 16 ft in height
- CNC Machined part tooling and fixtures available. To learn more please visit the CNC Machined Lead Parts page on our Mars Metal website.
- MarsKeel Lifetime Ceramicast Tooling System ™ available for Production Keel Accounts
- One-off Custom Molding from our MarsKeel Accusand™
- In house Molding Capacity for keels up to 200,000 lbs
Lead Alloy Casting
- Keel casting up to 200,000 lbs.
- Production and Custom One-Off castings
- Design Consultation for High Performance Custom keels
- CNC Machined finishes
- Custom coating applications
- Total Project Management available
Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Castings
- Lloyds Register Certified Foundry
- Up to 4500 lbs net cast weight
- Heat-resistant stainless steels
- Corrosion resistant stainless steels
- Carbon, low-alloy and tool steel
- Up to 9000 lbs net cast weight
- Beryllium copper
- High-conductivity copper
MAJOR MACHINING AVAILABLE
- 8 Units, 3-Axis Capability cw Live Tooling
- Maximum Swing: 38″
- Between Centers: 165″
- Bar Feeder: to 1.75″ Dia.
The CNC Router is used to generate bulb and keel patterns as well as templates. For patterns up to approx. 10,000 lbs (cast weight) the router can cut the patterns directly. For patterns larger then that the router is used to cut the needed sections or stations and associated shapes to assist our existing pattern shop. This machine allows the cutting of large intricate shapes cut in single piece or as a group of interlocking shapes (puzzle parts) that make up a larger part. To learn more please visit the CNC Machined Lead Parts page on our Mars Metal website or contact us for more information.
CNC Horizontal Mills
- 5 Units, 5 axis.
- Max. Spindle Dia: 6″ (152.4 mm)
- Max. Travel: 110″ x 360″
- Max. Table Size: 96″ x 320″
- Equipped with gundrilling attachment.
- 4 Units
- Max. Swing: 50″
- Between centers: 360″
- Fabrication Available
- CWB Approved, to CSA Standard W47.1 in Division 3.
- Custom Fabrications in Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Welding processes, MIG, TIG and Stick
Plate Forming and straightening available
- Plate Shear, 20′ long x 1.25″.
- Bending Forming, 1000 ton x 24″, 800 ton x 31′
- Plate Rolling, largest is 16′ x 22.5″